Thursday, January 24, 2019

frozen treats and selfloathing




   I forgot the popsicles
like fuck me
          seriously
                   godamnit
it feels so important. to me. to me.

goddamnit the popsicles
popsicles and cartoons,
cartoons with magical girls
in high school

I had peripherally the world
of teenage girls
close friends, intimate

but distant

still waiting behind
violence and silence and rage
still waiting

so
anyway

the only pleasure, now
popsicles and cartoons and
I killed half of it, anxious in the store

I'll.
I'll never know if I forgot or saw it but unsaw it and cut popsicle sized hole in my own heart I'm being dramatic. oh fuck don't let's start

tears and tight jaws
  tears in tight smiles I don't believe

so why should you.
I imagine you don't,
but I couldn't know ||
Me? no man, and no girl, but rather,

a tensioning machine

corroding data,
                 directives.
suspected chemical habitual
habitual such
  pitiful machine
I forgot the fucking popsicles, she motherfucking screamed...
||maybe it's about something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment